Mission 500 is a nonprofit organization that works closely with the security industry to serve the needs of children and communities in crisis. Mission 500’s primary goal was to focus security industry efforts on sponsoring more than 500 children through partner nonprofit charities. Through corporate sponsorships and donors, this volunteer-driven initiative is now sponsoring more than 1,100+ children, has generated more than $4 million in cash, product and service donations, 27,000+ meals, and distributed more than 10,000 book bags filled with school supplies to students attending Title One schools. For more information on individual or corporate contributions, volunteering and sponsorships, please visit mission500.org or contact Jeff Eichenlaub at email@example.com.
▪ Reached goal of 1,000 sponsored children with World Vision child sponsorship program
▪ Secured ongoing child sponsorship programs with companies such as Altronix, AXIS, HID Global and Pelco by Schneider Electric
▪ Positioning at industry leading events such as Canasa, ESX, Expo Seguridad Mexico, ISC East & West, ISC Brazil, etc.
▪ Over $400, 000 in free media placement with leading publications including: SDM, Security Magazine, Security Products, Security Systems News, Security Director News, Security Technology Executive, Ventas de Seguridad & Seguridad en America (two Spanish language Security publications)
▪ Over 50 individual child sponsors
▪ Visits to three WV projects in Mexico and one to India and Tanzania respectively
▪ Created two industry awards: Humanitarian and Corporate Social Responsibility
▪ Over $2,500,000 in cash raised and over $800,000 in gifts in kind
▪ Created an Advisory and Executive Board of 26 Industry Executives with important credentials